OwO

OwO

Saturday, August 31, 2013

STGCC Day1 with boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai group as Yozora!

image host
image host
Oh well, I kindda love my makeup today, so...
I took 2 photos with my fringe up~That's really the only hairband I have~HAHAHAHAHA!
The drawing eyeliner was so smooth and fast today~Indeed, I'm stronger at drawing super ultra thick eyeliner~ The eyebrow could hardly be seen after I put on my Yozora's wig, lol what for did I draw my eyebrow~
To be honest, I can't wake up today even at 10.30am....Alarm ring until like 11am then I can wake up...Although that I was still lying around till 11++am then I go wash up and makeup~ *The effect of sleeping at 4am due to night rider* Yawn~
But I manage to be down by 12.45pm, I'm on time~ Hehes! Thank Thank Thank Thank Thank Onii-chan to drive us there!!!! I was pretty much stoning probably because I'm not very awake~HAHAHAHA!
Quite Interesting though!!!!!!!I had fun!!!
image host
Our "Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai" Group!*With Vernessa, Agnes and Roy*
This is like my first time being a group after like almost of 2years of cosplaying~!!!So Happy!!!
However, I just don't have the Yozora's feel... ...
image host
Taken with Vernessa's friends(Wei Hong and Junko)
image host
Taken with Makoto!!!!
image host
Taken with Cute Monokuma!!!
image host
                                                             Taken with Monomi(Patricia)!
image host
Taken with Emi!!
image host
Taken with Xi Sheng! No sure which character he cosplay-ed as but sortta new known friend~
image host
Taken with CUTE CUTE CUTE Gou!!!!!!!! 
image host
Taken with Seijouurou!!
image host
   THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!! Junko with Monokuma!!!!!!!!! and Monokuma's makeup!Cool!
image host
Sharrkan!!!
image host image host

Junko Enoshima(s)!                              Yamraiha!!!
image host
*ARGH so Cool*
image host
FREE!
image host
Rilakkuma with hollow eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment