OwO

OwO

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

~At least I have gotta the Concert Poster~

The only thing I feel worth to come here(BAP Press Conference) is to be able meet Eileen, Hannah and Jonathan they all~
                                                   *The Stare and The Sadness described what I felt below*
LOL So Drama~
Kindda think that I have wasted my time queuing from 12+pm to around 7.30+pm/8pm(BAP Press Conference started).. I should have gone to Airport to just fetch them instead and then go home right?
Why ley? Because after queuing for so long, and I have gotten the free BAP Concert Poster and sat there till the Press Conference start~Meanwhile, there were a lots of people cutting queue and I was squeeze out till quite behind(I was in the last row of the Barricade lol)~
What's more... most of the fans around were like Screaming almost aALL the time when BAP Were Talking!!!!!!!Crazy human-being! I CAN'T HEAR WHAT BAP WERE SAYING EH! AY SCREAM AT THE CORRECT TIME CAN OR NOT!
BAP probably can't hear the questions asked from their Translator properly too~*Judging from what I have seen from the video I have recorded* Their heads moved nearer toward the translator, trying to listen to what she was saying earlier on.
Suggestion: Next Time Please Don't let Korean Idols' Press Conference be open to public~Because it's really soooooooooooooo Noisy for a proper Press Conference to be held~
So I mainly can't see BAP's faces+can't hear anything but SCREAMING+being pushed~ Well..Did I queue so long just to get this? lol At least I gotta the Concert Poster~Ya, just a poster, I should be happy about it~

Most of the photos I have took are like "Super Artistic"due to the pushing and tons of cameras in front of me~
Photos:
image host
*taken while waiting bored-ly*
image host
image host
*Himchan's face*
*Take it as this is the clearest of all my photos*
image host
image host
*Let's not look at Jongup's chest*
*Himchan looks like he was pouting*
image host
image host
This one rather "Artistic" can, illusion effect~HAHAHAHAHA!
image host
This also looks "Artistic" isn't it?
image host
image host
*The moment when that phone blocked in the processing of taking this photo, argh*
image host
Video:
(Stopped filmming when suddenly tons of cameras... ...)1st Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIEOiGug6r4&feature=youtu.be
(camera focus on wrong side lol, very unclear)2nd video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mELTBzXcyVE&feature=youtu.be
After trying so hard to film or take photos of BAP, I decided to stop doing that and starting jumping to catch a glimpse of them. Jumping from when they waved all the way till they left~Since I was at the last row already, I wun be hitting onto others if I jumped~


No comments:

Post a Comment