OwO

OwO

Thursday, August 8, 2013

~BAP LOESConcert 2013~

At first I was rushing from That Sea Aquarium In Sentosa back to Vivo City...
image host
When I reach the Sentosa Express(Train to go to around Sentosa), that was how I felt...Seeing SUCH A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG QUEUE..
image host
After I waited for 30minutes, there were still so many people queuing infront of me.(I'm still queuing at level1) And not to say that there is a longgggggggg queue on top(at the level2) too!
I gave up waiting for Sentosa Express and just run back Vivo using my legs(With  my 8cm Platform Boots) of cos~
image host
There were a lots of people boarding toward JooKoon that they all squeezed in and I was pushed till I was sticking together with a stranger. lol seems like everyone in the MRT at my area were sticking together with strangers and people were scolding vulgarities and such~ *Hey, those who forcefully squeezed in a packed MRT, I'm really speechless at you guys T n T*

Terrible experiences faced while going somewhere else before going to a Concert...Shall just learn my lesson and to just stay at home before going Concert!

image host

Luckily I manage to get to concert venue before 6pm...As BAP Concert Actually Start Quite Punctually sia!
image host
After having all the terrible mood throughout the day, BAP made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Friends too!
*Really SO HAPPY SO HAPPY SO HAPPY*
Such a unique and cool concert concept that revolve around Matoki! Filled with Happiness, HIGH-ness,  SWAG-ness, SWEET-ness, CUTE-ness and Emotion-ness! No wonder BAP is the first and one and only rookie that I'm obsessed with~*I usually don't like rookies so easily one*
Most Unforgettable parts:
1) Yongjae and Daehyun 's "I Believe I Can Fly"
They sang it in a way that you can feel them, their strong emotions with the lyrics and I dropped a tear~I love it when both combine their strong vocal especially in the end of the song. They really sang the song like it's theirs, their styles all in it~ Awesome!
2)Yongguk's DJ-ing solo~
I don't think any KPOP Idols did that before in their concert~
3)BAP singing Kesha's "My First Kiss"
I didn't know this song(Sedom listen to English songs) till I saw Key performing it in Concert~BAP's version(Cute+Cool) was totally different with Key's version(Sexy+Overflow confidence)~
Himchan "glared" at Zelo at one moment for fun~*So Cute*HAHAHAHA!
4)Dance especially "Power"
image host
That's what it feel like to see your favourite dance choreo  from BAP~ So damh siok!
5)"Goodbye"
image host
 "쉽게 봤던 이 세상이 내 맘대로 굴러가지 않을 때
혼자 감당할 수 없는 절망에 점점 무너지고...."
One of my most favourite favourite song(what's with my English) which I have been hearing it everytimes I received a SMS since it has been my Message Ringtone from months....was heard live infront of me~So Damh Happy~~~Wa~~ singing along with them+listening to their AWESOME vocals= Fantastically Great!
Despite BAP said that "Goodbye" is their "last song" already~Yes so-called "last song" huh~ HAHAHAHA!
6)The way they do the encore
It's so cool at the way they do the encore...When everyone still waiting+hoping for an encore(although that BAP have already said "Goodbye") , suddenly a screen to select whether want to have a encore with the "Return Earth"button and "Leave Earth" button(I don't rmb the exact words) there. They confused fans if they really not having encore by moving the mouse around the "Leave"button and then clicked "Return" in the end~ lol After then still ask if we confirm want an Encore by having a "Yes"button and "No"button~
7)Yongguk's Flying kisses~~~~
> U < Awwwww...........

Even though it's so tiring with such packed and rushing schedules, I'm really thankful for BAP to come Singapore and performing their best for their Live On Earth Concert~ It's their "Bad Man" Comeback tomorrow but they have just end their Singapore Live On Earth Concert tonight rushing to airport to fly back to Korea, it will be rather difficult have a rest especially on the plane~ Hope BAP can have proper rest soon! Love You Guys!
Photos:
image host
image host
image host
image host
This is the last picture I took~ The rest all very Low Quality
image host
"토끼(Rabbits)" everywhere~
image host
Finally a HD photo taken~ HAHAHAHA!
image host image host
Coz the previous 2here quite unclear~With Jonathan After Concert ended~!
image host

BAP Lightstick+My Shishimato *~KIMCHI~*
image host

Worn this since morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Videos:
1)a part of  "What The Hell":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBs6tBiEhXQ&feature=youtu.be
*Didn't expect them to perform to song, one of my favourite song from them WUHHOOOOOO!*

2)Yongguk and Daehyun Light Out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFdhziW7vW0&feature=youtu.be
*lol I didn't press film and ended pressing film when I thought I've stop film.*
*OnO When I realised what I have just filmed lol*

3)Zelo:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWiG18eKZSQ&feature=youtu.be
*so sorry I forgot what this is suppose to be*

4)Yongguk's 귀여미:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73bEgtUFUU&feature=youtu.be
*aww BangHim's moment, Himchan pushed Bang and smile lol* 
*Bang's uniquely awkward 귀여미*

5)Daehyun's 귀여미: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXYO-2sHVc&feature=youtu.be
*Hehe~He's Shy to do it~~~*
*awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jongup lovely SMILE near the end*

6)a part of "Crash":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrA1za0pcE&feature=youtu.be
*Even a Tigger Jacket look so damh cool on Yongguk's shoulder*
*BAP Dance freely and Enjoying themselves*
*Ono The Real Last Song*

7)Bowing, Thank You and Goodbye:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhIoRx1k7tQ&feature=youtu.be
*Aww the Flying Kiss from Yongguk*
*Yongguk, I've received your Flying Kiss well~ My Many Winksss for you!*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

After the concert, I met some new friends through Jonathan~ While walking to buy KOI with them, I saw a person who I thought looks like Bryan until Bryan walked nearer toward me(I mean we were walking toward opposite direction), I see Bryan's type of shirt and confirm that was Bryan by that shirt he was wearing! LOL HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!Long time no see liaooooooooooooo Bryan~~~
New friends:one like Daehyun like Jonathan and another like Yongguk like me~~~~~~~Nice to meet you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment