OwO

OwO

Friday, August 16, 2013

Kind Soul~

image host
I took a Taxi from Botanic Garden to Singapore Korean International School just to pay for TOPIK...
$5.60 paid due to Taxi~ *ARGH* I hate taking Taxi when I have to pay~ However today have no choice but to take Taxi, NO BUS There/MRT Station and their Shuttle Bus only start at 3.40pm today...lol

I re-submitted my form coz they say I've printed too big and some parts were cut off, I have no ideas why is it so large~ Since I can re-submit and print there, I changed to Intermediate instead~ Don't know if I can pass it or not, but I'll just give it a try and study hard!
image host

When I left, I choose to try to walk out from the School to Bus stop based on my memory from how the Taxi drove just now.*Because I'm not Taking Taxi, NO!* While leaving I saw a woman entering her car, I was like... How Good to have a car in situation like this...*Envy*


That woman I have just envy-ed, suddenly stopped her car beside me and wind down her car window...
Kind Korean Woman: 저기요? 지금 Bus Stop가고 있어요?
image host
Me: 네~ 
A Kind Korean woman(She is a stranger somemore) offered to ride me out of the school to the nearest bus stop~ I'm so thankful~ If not, I wouldn't be home at this timing, and might reach home much later coz finding my way out from Singapore Korean International School is just so difficult as it is soooooooo inside and surrounded by Terrace Houses~

image host
While driving me out of the "Maze", we had a short conversion in Korean language~ *OMG..*
I only remembered her saying that her son is currently in NUS, and despite that they are Korean they have to learn Chinese instead(in Primary and Secondary School. Her daughter in Secondary School), Chinese is so difficult~ And the rest of the time she kept asking me questions... ...Bombarded with questions early in the morning.. wa in Korean Lauguage somemore...
She told me to Study Hard and Score well for TOPIK before we bid farewell~
And the only words she said in English was"Bye Bye!"~

I saw Kindergarden Kids with teacher in the Kindergarden and I was like "wa the younger generation so hardworking one ar, even Kindergarden Kids have school today"..*Thought that today is a Saturaday instead of Friday till I saw Primary/Secondary School students* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment