OwO

OwO

Friday, December 21, 2012

"인현완후의남자"(Queen InHyun's Man)

image host
Bye bye "Queen InHyun's Man"~
image host
Aww~~~~~~~~~
image host
OmO This is what will happen if you date a scholar~kissing in Library~
image host
Smart Hee Jin, when it comes to kissing! OUO
image host
When Yoon Wol was worrying about Kim Bong Do~She have always been on one-sided love on him~
image host
Yoon Wol's lovely smile~ Aww~~
image host
My Beautiful Yoon Wol, she suits wearing HanBok the most!
image host
The way Hee Jin eat Spaghetti~ Aww~~~
image host
Let Hee Jin teach you the wrong way of saying Goodbye~HAHAHAHA!

여러분 "Music Bank"보는동안 나는 "인현완후의남자" 보기 때문에 "Music Bank" 아직봐요...아까워요..
근데  "인현완후의남자" 마지막의 episode, 너무슬퍼고 신기하고 행복해요~그끝남 정말좋다~
Yoon Wol 제이 좋아하고 동정해요..

While everyone was watching "Music Bank" live, I was watching "Queen InHyun's Man".Quite a pity that I didn't watch "Music Bank" live..
I should be watching Music Bank(I wanted to watch Music Bank special~~~) just now...But(stucked infront of computer, watching last few episodes of "Queen InHyun's man") I ended up watching watching "Queen InHyun's man" coz it's too interesting...Now I've finished watching it...the ending..it was sad, amazingly surprised and happy at the same time.
I love Yoon Wol(Jin Ye Sol) the most in the whole drama, but she's so ke lian... ...She saved the man she love to escape from dealth many times but she ended up.. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Kim Bong Do(Ji HyunWoo) is a adorable character, but he's kindda selfish at some points.
Han Dong Min is like the joker in the drama to me, He's SO HILARIOUSLY CHILDISH!
And Ji Hyun Woo was serving in Army since 3rd July 2012, argh... ... ...

Something I'm curious about and found it strange...: How does a man(Kim Bong Do) from the ancient past knows how to do kisses like that(similar to french kiss but not)???

No comments:

Post a Comment