OwO

OwO

Thursday, December 20, 2012

~Etude House Clearance Sales~~Shopping in Far East& H&M~

image host image host
I do realise my eyes looks one big one small...I guess I didn't draw well(my eyeliner)~
image host
Wan Ling and I went to the Etude House Clearance Sales at Tanjong Pagar Xchange first and I got my "Tangerine Cream Choux Blusher", Peach colour de at $5 only!!!!!!!!!!Discounted soooooo much!!!Totally worth going there!Tomorrow is the LAST DAY of the Clearance Sales~~~

Then we went to Far East Plaza to find shoes, Wan Ling wanna buy shoes~~And I've spotted a skinny, a pretty tight white skinny with different size black Stars all over it, THE DESIGN IS AWESOME but after trying , feel that it is kindda tight at my knees there...So ended up not buying~it's $27, not that expensive though~
image host

Lastly, We walked to H&M since Wan Ling guess that there got discounts/sales(we saw alots people carrying H&M plastic bags around)~Indeed she's right!Got discount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bought my furry winter clothing(for next year Korean Trip since the temperature at that time will be like 9 to -sth degree celsius) at $50 only~~~image host  

My ideal winter clothing is like Taemin's one.... The fur wasn't as pretty as Taemin's one but well at least got imitation fur~ And It's not like I very rich like that...
Taemin's one:
image host

No comments:

Post a Comment