OwO

OwO

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Online Shopping~! Overall Satisfied!


Just received my 2pairs of boots, a pair of high cut shoes, BAP Shirt, Shinee Shirt, 2NE1 Shirt and a BAP Mirror!Seriously, I LOVE them~
Except that the one of the pair of boot is too wide, and I want skinny and fitting like my old boot...But well, I still like my old boot better but it's severely damage(I'm throwing it away soon).
They were ALL bought from taobao~~~I'm a cheapo but well I can't find in Singapore either~

This pair of high cut shoes is suppose to replace my Blue Checkered high cut shoes...This pair of shoes is nice but I still like my old shoes better...I don't bare to throw away.

image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment