OwO

OwO

Saturday, November 2, 2013

~Vocaloid3 Mayu Photoshoot today~

met Kang Lin and Bao Wei at 10.15am for Vocaloid3 Mayu Photoshoot ~~~
The house we're shooting at is like so big, high class and cool!!!!!!!
finished at around 4+pm~While Onii-chan came at around 3+pm~~~
Wuhooo dinner at Pizzahut~~~
Selcas before leaving house~
image host image host
Don't be tricked by my photos, I actually didn't wear the full costume out but a short and slipper. Since I combed Mayu's wig for around 2hours yesterday, I wearing it on my head will be better than putting it in the zip lock bag(as it will be tingled and messy all over again)~ since I'm wearing the wig, I might as well wear the costume. but since the weather is hot, I shall just change the dress at the photoshoot location instead~
image host image host
This is without concealer, contouring, hightlighting ,bb cream and lip makeup~
I used orange eyeshadow above my eyeliner to create shadow effect(to fake double eyelids if the line not form fully) since the double eyelids I have made(using 2layers of false eyelashes) are uneven~  As usual, making the makeup on 2 eyes looks similar is so sian, I always ended up with 2 eyes with different design which to redrawing and redrawing to make them the same~ I have re-put the right eye's false eyelashes 3 times sia... T~T
image host image host
I threw Mayu's bunny for countless times for one of the photo, and realise that one of it's armpit torn~ *Needda sew it back asap in case whole arm come off OAO*
Selcas after I got back home~ 
image host image host image host image host
Kang Lin, Bao Wei and Onii-chan thank you for the shoot~ and fatty bunny, you've worked hard today!

No comments:

Post a Comment