OwO

OwO

Friday, November 1, 2013

Just had a haircut; a change of fringe~

image host
Actually I wanted to cut my fringe a few days back... a few days before, I went to the same hair salon which always(for 3or4years already) go to whenever I need a haircut, but just realised it was closed down ...
T n T WHY!!!....and I didn't cut my hair that day~
image host image host
*My uneven skin colour combine with dark circles T n T*
My new fringe doesn't looks good at all without styling~ *Hairdresser took around 10minutes to cut finish*the hairdresser was super not sincere can, I'm NOT going back the same salon to cut AGAIN....
It's now bang like, but it's not suppose to be, I really looks dumb with bang like fringe~
I'm not very used to not having long fringe to cover my eye/s+eyebags..
image host image host
*M*                                                     anyway this short fringe looks okies after styling~ 
image host image host
Yeah That's All~

No comments:

Post a Comment