OwO

OwO

Saturday, October 26, 2013

What will my future be like...

image host
Sometimes I wonder how people can know so well of what they want in their future... I only know what I don't want.. ...(same goes with choosing ideal guy. lol it's out of point) And I'm so close to graduation already and my future is still a '?' ~
Having a lots of interests don't really = having a lots of future plans... Since I have a lots of interests; Fashion, Cosplay, Dance, Sing, Korean Language~ 
I have so many of them but they most likely can't be in my future job. They are pretty much useless when I don't have the talents to do so and not so good at it(Especially for drawing, dancing and singing)~ There are some things that being hardworking is not enough if talent is not there..
Fashion and Cosplaying just depends on oneself, everyone have different taste different preference so there is exactly no right or wrong in them...therefore..they will just have to stay as my hobby and nothing else~*I have once thinking of become a fashion designer, but NO I CAN'T.* 
As for Korean Language, I started learning it simply because I love kpop, it's quite uselesswhen my standard for it is still so low and it's not a very commonly used language and I'm not gonna work in Korea or work as a translator.
People tend to say that you will love your job if you're interested in it~ So... I guess I wouldn't be able to enjoy working life in the future baa...since none of my interests can actually earn a living~

No comments:

Post a Comment