OwO

OwO

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Summary of everythings I did in Moro~!

Summary of every things did in Moro; Eat, Sleep, Stone, Yawn, Watch Television, Cycling, Sea Breeze and kept applying oil for my sandfly bites and Mosquito repellent(it works but still kenna some Mosquito bites)~
image host image host

image host image host image host
Tsk~~~ this black kitten like forever drinking milk, can't play with him~

Cycling in the evening~~~
image host image host
Front                                              Behind
image host  image host
Another Jetty for Small boat~                              Papaya tree, first time ever I saw this thingy here


image host
Every night *Meow-ing* up here till I cannot sleep~


image host
Cute but noisy Kitten!
image host image host
Who knows that they will have the same mother~  Blacky!!!!!!
image host
 Because of the rain, the tap water become like that(Muddy muddy colour de)~ Luckily we still have the stored clear water to bathe and wash face.

Cycling again, this time round I went further till I reached steep Hill that side~
image host
 Half done house~ Cute eh, looks like Ice Cream Stick Houses which I used to use when I was a kid~ just that this is a much bigger one~
image host

*Beautiful Sky*
image host image host
Goat~~~~~~~                                 This fellow looks skinny here
image host image host
But it looks fat here~HAHAHA        Wa wa wa pose for me arh~
image host image host
Rare house in such a remote place~   *Rooster*
image host
image host
image host image host
Me and my ugly auntie looking pyjamas to blend in the people here~lol
image host image host
A lots of Boats here~                       Wondering why all those thingy will have plastic bottle to cover the top?

Sunset at My grandparent's house there
image host
 Now our Neighbour like don't make boats already eh... All I see is Fishing net~

image host

No comments:

Post a Comment