OwO

OwO

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Went to J' Obsession as Kobato with Jia Le, Jing Fa and Bryan!

image host image host
To be honest, I didn't take any photo of myself cosplaying Kobato... One of the photographer took those pictures of me and uploaded real fast, so I downloaded them and put them here~ OuO
Preparing to doll up as Kobato seriously is so tedious and tiring~Especially that wig, wa 1plus hrs wasted on putting the whole wig and the bands thingy~
image host image host
Air-pumped Chopper!                       This cute guy!
image host
This was taken before I "clipped" my naturally rebonded eyelashes and put Mascara and False Eyelashes~

image host image host
Jia Le, Jing Fa , Bryan and I in Pastamania for Dinner!!!

After we went back to Tampines, I went NTUC to find Durian Kueh~WA Didn't expect to find it~Great, my Korean Buddy will have Durian Kueh to eat liao~!
I enjoyed my day!!!!!! Wuhooooooooo!!!!!!

Don't what's wrong with me, kept sneezing today during the morning and night when it's not even cold~Now I'm wearing a jacket and it works stopping the sneeze~lol I feel hot though~

No comments:

Post a Comment