OwO

OwO

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Matching up my CNY Clothes~

image host image host image host
My legs looks short wearing this dress, my hair totally don't match the dress..Anyway, with a change of hairstyle and a pair of heels will work so ya!
image host image host image host
Overall, I(Problem is due to my face) failed to bring out how swag this denim outer is, but still I love it~Neon Orange skinny!(due to my big butt, I have no choice but to buy this size38, it's suppose to be for height:165cm de girl...So I'm suppose to grow till about 165cm one! >ㅁ<)
image host
My slightly saggy arm lol~(Fats sagged..Resulted for not exercising(dance) for long)
image host
Oh ya, I've pointed to those studs I've just added through sewing~!!!!I've only added one side since  I don't think I will have anymore time to continue sewing~Cone Studs!
image host image host
*Trying to act like a little girl* Eww~HAHAHAHAHA! I think it looks quite alright with the hood on~Without hood on...Err...Don't know if it matches or just plain weird~
image host
Should get back to study real soon!Korean Language,MPI and DCNT...~끝~

No comments:

Post a Comment