OwO

OwO

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Feeling REALLY VEXED!

Felt really vexed on a  Lunar New Year Eve...Seriously...I'm already so exhausted yesterday
So many stupid stuffs are bothering me.......
Last night already unlucky enough already : 1. That shop I have to go to get the thing I need closed early, so by the time I've reach there from School, it's close already.
2.Have to retake OOPG LAB TEST THE DAY AFTER THE CNY HOLIDAY(next wednesday) due to my teacher's fault! All students under his lab class will have to retake the labtest just because he say it's a open book lab test when it's not!
3.Mum last minute(12am plus like that) tell me that tomorrow we'll be going Grandma's house to have dinner at 5plus pm/6pm... I was like "Why didn't tell me earlier, I'm going out tomorrow"~Then she continued scolding etc etc etc

and this morning...as soon as I woke up need to settle to stupid singtel mio tv not working thingy for 1hr plus on the phone with Singtel staffs and techinician.After that AGAIN help my dad to activate his Credit Card, he have just applied 3 new Credit Cards, I have told him not to apply already when he don't how the whole Credit Card work!!!I told Mum that I wouldn't be joining them for Dinner at Grandma's house already, she shouted at and say non of the vegetarien stall will open on CNY eve and kept insist that I should go Grandma's house~Finally, done with her after packing food to eat later~I understand that she worry about me not having food for dinner but the tone is seriously...not calm at all~
Till now I haven't eat a single thing...Shall eat soon!
Think on the happy part, I'll be meeting Bryan later on~
After typing out everything, I feel better~

No comments:

Post a Comment