OwO

OwO

Sunday, February 10, 2013

1st Day of Lunar New Year today!

image host image host
I love my slightly messy braid which I've braided yesterday~~~
image host image host
Just reached home from that place at about 9am like that~I guess I've only slept for 1hr last night, it's gonna be a tiring day today~
image host\
Okies, have to bathe and change my clothes of cos... ...


After the whole day of visiting relatives, see my dark circles make such a big fuss in those pictures!
Originally, I don't plan to makeup today de, but my mum keep nagging non-stop at me telling me to makeup and look presentable... Then I just did my eyeliner+false eyelashes and nothing else~lol Mum realised that I didn't put powder(she have no ideas mine is not powder but BB cream) on my face when we're already at the bus stop already, and ask me why I didn't apply powder and so on~She's too late to notice HAHAHAHAHHAHA!Damh lazy eh, so tired~

We have boarded the bus(toward Tampines Interchange), my brother and I sat somewhere very infront while my parents sat somewhere near the last row of seats~Out of a sudden, I heard my mum talking to someone, someone with a very familiar voice but didn't hear the voice for age~I turned around and saw them, the whole family sitting in the last row of seats, the family whom I have once very close with, very familiar with:My Childhood Friends(They are all sibling of the family)~*I turned back immediately*But that is not the case for now, we all haven't been seeing each other for ages, and all of us have grown up quite alots, how I wish to talk to them like how we did when we were young~
I only get to wave bye bye or hello at them while the bus drove off~
What if we go to their house for New Year Visiting?I want!
image host image host
The red packets I have received today!
image host image host
The most miserable-ly sleepy moments was at one of my aunt's house, when I have totally nothing to do, my eyelids were being damh heavy and can't wait to get some rest...till this not close de cousin of mine asked me if I wanna play "Saboteur"(it's a rather cute mining card game)~and I ended up playing "Saboteur" with 3 of my cousins, and my very first time playing I already gotta the "Saboteur" card(so, I'm a person in the game who must prevent/block the rest from getting Gold)~But I ended up losing due not having 1 card to save myself~lol but quite fun eh~Immediately after losing, mum says we have to head home already, what a perfect timing lol~



No comments:

Post a Comment