OwO

OwO

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Teamgrimmie will miss you and your voice...

It really saddened me when I saw the news about Christina Grimmie. I even went to different news websites (from reliable sources) to double check if the news I saw is Truth. I can't believe that... she was death. >< She's very young, 22years old(same age as me) and we're only 5days apart. I really really really hated that guy who shot her to death...and he shot himself to death afterward(That was Irresponsible and sick).
I found her on Youtube in around 2012/2013.. and watch my first video of her cover, "Price Tag" by Jessie J. I don't really know much English songs as I'm not interested in English pop. Because of Christina Grimmie's song covers, I got to know a lot of nice English songs (But I usually download her version instead of the original singer' version). It's like...even if the song doesn't seems good(doesn't interest me to listen), but after she covered it, it often sounds way better than the original with her awesome voice. Of course, there are also some of her covers that weren't really appealing. She really sings really well and she's unique, her voice, her hairstyles(back then), her looks, are unique and she's so cute and cool at the same time. And the song "Just a Dream", a collaboration song with Sam Tsui, it was awesome during that time, I like so much that I used to lope it.
It was only after she was in "The Voice"... I didn't really follow much on her Youtube channel. But I'm still her fans, her fans for most of her song covers.
Teamgrimmie will miss you... and your voice ><

No comments:

Post a Comment