OwO

OwO

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Recommendation for recent kdrama esp "Kill Me Heal Me"

I actually had a list of Kdramas to watch, so since now I'm free...I've watching majority of them. No offence those who love those dramas I have dropped, it's all just my personal preferences.


Kill Me Heal Me
About a Multiple Personality disorder (Dissociative Identity Disorder) person(jisung). have 7 different personalities.
image host
Shin Se Ki
image host
image host
image host
Ahn Yo Na and Oh Ri On
Out of those personalities, I like Shin Se Ki (he is like a kids but on the outside he's so cool and fashionable) and Ahn Yo Na (She very desperate for shuai ge HAHAHAHA, very funny.) the most. Ji Sung who have to act out 7 different person in one drama, he's really good at it, he give every person a special characteristic each so that whenever one of them appear, the audiences will know it straight away that who is it. He show really get an award for this drama!!! (I only know he got a drama award for the best couple award with Seo Joon, the Oh Ri On x Ahn Yo Na couple HAHAHAHAHA)
image host

Oh ri On, he cares alots for his sister and love her but on the same time they behave normally like sibling(they "fought" too)~Give Oh ri On best elder brother award. (I wanna have such an elder brother in real life but a blood-related of course coz I don't want him to fell for me like in the drama.)
 love their siblings relationship ><
When his sister is flying to somewhere else to study...He said that he will give her a flying shoes, he did~ If she happened to regret her choice, wear that shoes and fly back, he will be there. "The best choice is your choice" >W<
image host

The hilarious father:
Daughter:"Is there anything you want, Dad?"
*Dad give her a "letter"* Don't expect daughter to cry because...
Father: "I was worried that you would spend a lot of money for no reasons, so I made this. If you're gonna me a gift, just get that."
this thingy below is the "letter" HAHAHAHAHAHA
this dad
image host



This drama ost: Jang Jae In (장재인) - 환청 (Auditory Hallucination) featuring 나쑈 NaShow, best describe the whole drama~~~ I love this song... even the main actor and actress listening to this song to get into the drama feels.



The Girl Who See Smell
image host
a girl who can see smell after an accident (shin se kyung), a man who cannot feel pain, cannot taste. A series killer who cannot recognize faces(Prosopagnosia<-Face blindness)
The dumb and the dumbers police are so funny too~~~
Quite intense in the climate part that made me can't stop watching.
Quite unique... The series killer: After he kill each person, he draw barcodes on corpse's hand using knife and the barcodes are in Book form and numbered accordingly(like e.g part 1 part 2 etc etc).
For each victim he kidnapped, he give them 6 days to write their life story on a book before he kill them off and draw barcodes on them. 
An interesting part on the series killer...:
image host
Killer:"You wrote it most carelessly and emotionless-ly."
Victim:"I'm tired of making up stories to write."
Killer:"If you write with care and emotion, I can increase the time(before Killer kill victim)."
*Victim refuse*
Killer *Shocked*:"Stop lying. People... say the truth when they are facing death." 
Wa please la, how to write my life story for you in 6 days when you're gonna kill me after that. confirm no mood to write one
Why are you so smart but so naive even though you kill people?



Puck
image host
It's a 2 episodes only drama. (like for real, ONLY 2 EPISODES) It's when I though "wa good, finally Kwang Su have a drama where he is the main lead.", I'm gonna watch it, the synopsis looks interesting...but it's so damh short!
About a manual worker(kwangsu) owing loan shark a huge sum of money due to his stupid wife. and eventually got to join a university ice hockey team due being loan shark's runner.
image host
Just with the first episode of "Puck", I have so much feelings after watching it. Those people who do stuffs(e.g borrow $ and anyhow spend) that is beyond their own ability<- Joon Man's wife... I seriously dunno what they are thinking, what they left is burden okies, burden!
When you thought you have the worst life in the world, then you discovered that they are many more other people who are worst-er than you that you wanna help but...you can't.<-Joon Man
When you say you wanna die but you didn't mean it.<-Kyung Pil
This COULD Be An Interesting SERIES if it's like 15-20episodes though. Coz the 2nd episode just ended like that without explaining more about Kyung Pil's father who Joon Man have pushed down the stair while demanding for him to pay up.

This time round Kwang Su REALLY ACTED REALLY WELL...like an actor~~~


It's Okay, It's Love
I'm still watching it, so far so good and just a little boring with too much romance and it's rather draggy~~~ The main lead is so shuai and attractive~~(I rarely like how the main lead look like)
image host
Other than that, I like how most parts of story featured a few mental illness and the patients who have it and how the psychiatrist treat it.
image host image host
I SAW EXO D.O in the drama, at first I thought he is a gay stalker (who have mental illness) of the author, but then I realized he is someone who doesn't exist in the drama. OMG
It must be hurting to film barefoot in the whole drama, he have to run on the concrete road and sand road for alots of scenes...
His acting is so good though since he's an idol, not a real actor.

And Su Kwang (acted by Kwang Su).... omg he...the words he said in episode 13:
Su Kwang:*Making the set of puzzles messy* "This is how ignorant explain my state of mind (Tourette syndrome)  or Hae Jin's that deal with Schizophrenia. All tangled and disorganized like garbage, can't recognize their family, can't recognize their love ones. Even after hurting somebody else, they feel no guilt."
Su Kwang: "But we not all like that, most of us are normal. And only a small fraction of us has it."
image host image host
I do fear people who have mental illness especially Depression(Real strong depression) due to some past experiences, but this drama and Su Kwang do make me change my view a little that they're not that scary.

Overall, I love "Kill Me Heal Me" the most, the combination of mystery genre and comedy elements works so well here~~~ The plot is real good, in the sense that it kept making me curious about what is going-on. <- Actually, The Girl Who See Smell too, it kept me kept watching, that guy who I didn't thought is the villain, he is the villain. And the villain kept being able to escape!!!(it's so annoying that made me keep watching.) Just that The Girl Who See Smell is less funny.

I dropped "hyde jekyll me" after episode 4... coz it's too slow and boring. especially after watching "Kill me heal me", kill me heal me is way better in term of excitement and comedy.
Dropped "Hidden Identity" after watching episode 1...It's way too serious and boring.
Dropped Healer, coz I don't really know what's really going on, the episode 1 is confusing.

The reason why I love Ahn Yo Na in"Heal Me Kill Me": *the link below, editing done by 라파arts*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCv0oN9XOHs
Combinations of "Heal Me Kill Me" Ahn Yo Na and "She Was Pretty" scenes of Seo Joon
I wanna see this as a real drama though!(not possible)
For people who dunno about this... Ahn Yo Na is one of the multiple personalities Mr Cha have in "Heal Me Kill Me" , and she like Oh Ri On(Seo Joon act de) alots alots in there. So...ya
I haven't watch "She Was Pretty", I only know that Seo Joon is one of the main cast.

AHN YO NA IS SO ANNOYINGLY FUNNY
imgbox

No comments:

Post a Comment