OwO

OwO

Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Graduation Ceremony at Ngee Ann Poly *Free Grad. Bear*

I kindda love and hate this graduation... 
I love it when I can finally no longer have travel for 2hours/1 and a half hours just to go to school every weekdays, no longer have project/practical sessions/exams/lessons/Engineering Related stuffs, no longer have to worry about GPA(since GPA counts every single semester), I can forget everything that I've learnt since it doesn't matter anymore lol and it's like I have "conquered" the course which I doesn't like~

I hate it when I probably wun be seeing most of my friends in poly after graduation, wun be seeing everyone every weekdays like we used to, miss the enjoyable times, I'll miss school, miss Ngee Ann Poly, I don't know what to do next(Work or Private University), I hate the need to adapt back in brand new environment and life will be harder after graduating from Poly(That it's OBVIOUSLY so different as compared to when I graduated from Primary school and Secondary school~)... Nevertheless, No Longer Can Apply For Bursary($$$) Liao~ lol

I can't help it but I seems to hate this graduation more then love it~ Everything on Earth will eventually come to an end, so are school~ After 3 years in school, I'm Officially Graduated Today! 
I never know I'll be able to know so many friends from here by starting with absolutely zero friend in NP~ And nevertheless I went to oversea trip thrice with my Poly friends(Korea trip with Miss Eom and Korean Class friends, Tioman Island and Hongkong with FYP Friends)~ Miss Eom, I missed your Korean class...Tons of lovely memories made in this 3 years...and it kindda passed way too fast... Specially thank to all the lecturers(especially our CUTE CUTE Mr Zhu WJ for my FYP) and that specific lab helper(who loves to tell us stories) for the help, if not, I wun be graduating with GPA 3.187 today~
~End of my feelings for graduation~
image host image host
I curled my fringe lightly, and it looks good like this....but it's disappeared by the time I went out of house... >OAO<
Initially, Apple, Poh Xiang and me planned to met earlier to eat our last lunch together in school(Since we all live in Tampines, it's pretty much harder for us to come back to our beloved Ngee Ann Poly without any reasons.)~However we happened to reach school at 2+pm going to 3pm, and we have to report at 3pm, so I ended up only eating 2 spoon of my lunch and rushed to the reporting venue~ 
And thank Jonathan for coming down specially just to give me the SHINee's notebook, argh I don't bare to write on SHINee's face though HAHAHA!!!

 I have been seeing spamming of graduation(from various Poly) photos on my Facebook since last week, and it's finally my turn to spam graduation photos today then(My school and My Course seems to be the last one to held graduation ceremony T A T)~ HAHAHA 

I was rather bored sitting beside 2 unknown students who kept using their phone from 3pm till end of graduation ceremony(I'm the only one sitting between them who didn't look at my phone the whole hours), such disappointment, I thought we'll sit according to class de... Plus our seat view is also rather terrible lol...
image host
Totally FAR and didn't see the stage at all, it's like watching live-stream grad. ceremony video only sia sit here... BTW this picture is taken after I've received my cert. and FREE GRADUATION BEAR~
image host image host
The Moment when I was up in stage to shake hand with that guy was rather awkward. He looked at me then I was like"Oh Hi~" ... 
image host
Glad to complete the Korean Language in School! So Thankful toward Mr Kim HoYeon(who taught us Korean 101), Mrs Han(who taught us Korean 102), Miss Eom ChanMi(who taught us Korean 103, 104, 202 and brought to Korea) and the teachers in Korea(who taught us Korean 201)!!!!! ^w^

After the ceremony, take photos take photos!!!
and actually No One Came for my graduation anyway so I was pretty much roaming around finding friends~ But I don't see Michelle and Zhong Ping around though... > A < 
image host
Group photo with Yong Jing, Poh Xiang, Si Man, Shi Ting, Apple and San Lian!
image host
Group photo with Si Man, Stephen, Clive and Melvin!
image host
Group photo with Si Man,  Yvonne and Samantha!


image host
Group photo with Wen Bin, Si Man, Apple, San Lian, Samantha, Yvonne, Mdm Eva, Sheng Jie, Shi Ting, Teng Yong, Yong Jing! 
image host
  Group photo with Si Man, Yvonne and Samantha on that same stage which we've received our handshake and that empty red stick! 
image host
Group photo with Shi Ting, San Lian, Wen Bin, Si Man, Teng Yong, Sheng Jie, Keng Huah and Yong Jing!

image host image host 
selca with San Lian!                       selca with Yvonne!
image host image host
selca with Samantha!                     selca with Si Man! image host image host 
selca with Apple!                              selca with Poh Xiang!
image host image host 
selca with Shi Ting!                        selca with Yong Jing!
imgbox
selca with Sherman!
image host
selca with Arlyn!
image host

Taken with Wen Bin!
image host


Taken with Mdm Eva!


image host
  Taken with Keng Huah!
image host image host 
selca with Salihin!                            selca with Lili!
image host image host 
selca with Colin!                             selca with Ros! *Lili's cute photobomb*
image host
Dinner together after that~ I ate my unfinished Lunch there instead~
image host
  $7+ for such a HUGE CUP is kindda worth, isn't it?

Eventually, we went to sing K after dinner with San Lian, Si Man, Yong Jing, Shi Ting, Poh Xiang and Chong Long~ Had after of fun gathering with them after like...so long~

It was too late when Poh Xiang and I reached back Tampines after singing K, so we walked home together~ I reached home at around 1.30am/2am~ Slept at 3am when I have to wake up 4hours later... X A X


I don't know when will be the next time we all will meet/see each other again...
I don't know how but I really do hope we'll continue making new memories together but not end our last memories today...  Poly graduation isn't the end right?

No comments:

Post a Comment