OwO

OwO

Monday, May 19, 2014

Self-taken Photoshoot in Graduation Gowns part1 with Antricia and Kelly at TP

image host image host
Makeup done early in the morning since Wan Ling says wanna meet at 10.30AM at Temasek Poly(TP) to take photos together in Graduation Gowns... But ended up Wan Ling didn't come because that she's not feeling well~
We(Antricia, Kelly and I) somehow started taking photos since we're here already~
image host
   We all indeed have different styles~ It's obvious which one is my shoes~HEHES
image host
I'm like the Photographer of the day, using Digital Camera(I don't even have camera stand for that.) lol then *adjust our distance and set timer*~ Here we go, the photos!
image host
Wearing Graduation Gown, run here and there to press the camera made me sweat so much under the hot sun~ And I only realised that different Poly have different Graduation Gowns' design when I saw them taking out their gowns~ Such uniqueness
image host image host image host image host
*YAY I'm graduated* pose               Antricia look so mini size here~
image host image host
Selca with Antricia!                          Selca with Kelly!
image host
  This shot was done genius-ly so that we can get the water in the background!HAHAHA
image host
*ARGH THE SUN*
 We found this infamous wall at TP Business School which almost everyone take pictures at~ Initially, it was suppose to be something like OOTD photos...And in the end, I have this ideas of editing them this way....
image host
  *Self-edited using "Photoshop" *
~Describe My Happiness~ > v <
image host
 *Self-edited using "Paint" *
~Water dripping concept~

*CANDID PHOTOS~~~*
image host image host

Such a sense of achievement that we manage to achieve some nice photos using just digital camera and a little editing~ What's more...We took them ourselves also~ But quite > A < awkward when TP students walk by while we're taking...hahahas...

No comments:

Post a Comment