OwO

OwO

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Don't You Give up, Keep Your Chin up, And Be Happy!"

I'm so done with myself. I'm making different mistakes each week. I was rather confident that I will not make mistakes in my work again on this week coz I did check a lot of times. However, now I got all the mistakes that I have never got it wrong for the past weeks. I thought I will never have those part wrong (so I didn't double check those parts and DDANG). OAO One thing about this problem... Never trust myself.

It's getting more and depressing as I work...This is suppose to be a simple job but I just kept making mistakes. Not to say that... I'm too slow too. It has already been my 3rd week of work already.
I felt so terrible when a colleague have to stay back after work to clean up the mess I have made last Friday. >< Plus the complain from another colleague yesterday.
Personally, I'm a very careless, opposite of perfectionist, messy, forgetful, and unable to multi-tasks person.I "die" badly for this job that need to be very precise and fast. Doing my best and not giving myself any breaks(other than Lunch and toilet) wasn't working much. I'm not tech-smart nor physically smart either.
At times, I'm so angry at myself for being so useless.
If I can't even handle this kind of job, what else can I work as.

Enough of this, I'm glad that I have all these few kind colleagues that help me alots, and then 1or2 who listened to me and let me think in another better perspectives. Come to think of it, it's only 12days of work, I gotta to calm down since I don't think anyone will be able to be able to master it perfectly within 12days. Through this job, I have been increasing my Korean vocab alots. Tbh, I'm still amused at how much I can understand Korean Language for work.

Just came across Akdong Musician's cover of "Happy" in "Happy Together", it cheers me up so much~~

"Happy" by MOCCA ->Song cover by Akdong Musician.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IacX4m6oE3o
"Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries,
Sometimes It is sweet or Filled with
Worries
Don't be afraid, When Things Go Wrong, Just
be Strong.

When Things Seems up in the Air,
And Everything is so Unfair,
And You Stumble and Fall
Just Pick Yourself up and Sing

If One Day You Lose Your Way,
Just Remember One Thing, My Friend.
When You're Under a Cloud
Just Visit Music and Sing

If One Day You Lose Your Way,
Just Remember that I'm Here to Stay.
Don't You Give up, Keep Your Chin up,
And Be Happy!"

YES, "Don't You Give up, Keep Your Chin up, And Be Happy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment