OwO

OwO

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

~Steamboat with Teacher~ ~Dart~ ~Dessert~

Initially thinking if I should come or not since I was still having fever before coming...since after a nap, my fever faded off...So I came out of house for this Steamboat dinner~ Since I'm a vegetarian, it's slightly inconvenience~
Thank for the treat, Mr Zhu! Walk out with protruding tummy~~~*Eat too much*
image host
*We had an enjoyable time with u*
After Mr Zhu went home, we all walk walk around Bugis+ and ended up playing Darts~~~~~My first time, playing this~~~Therefore, My aiming was very jialat, kept throwing out of range that one of the dart went missing OAO~
image host
image host
I only played 2 rounds and that's it~~~First, teamed up with San Lian~Then, teamed up with Shi Ting~ I'm pretty much a black hole with a few miracles of aiming near "bull" or "bull"~HAHAHAH Paiseh!
It only costs $1.80 for me~~~
image host
image host
image host
image host
image host
After 3rounds of DARTS, we went dessert and back home~ Mango Sago was tasty!!!!!!!
Oppsss, I shouldn't have ate cold dessert when I was still sick~ But I didn't feel so sick/didn't even feel sick with them~

No comments:

Post a Comment