OwO

OwO

Saturday, December 7, 2013

~L2P Day2 as Kobato~ kukuku

image host image host
*Using my lousy LG Lollipop phone's front camera* Easier to make those expressions
image host image host
                                                       *Using normal camera*
the white eyeliner I put is...ERRR....Weird(that I covered it with dark brown eyeshadow after taking all those selfies)....and I shouldn't have put lower false eyelashes half length(too lazy/impatient to paste everything) again, look so weird and spent so much time on pasting them..Nevertheless the angles also quite different on each eyes.

Seriously HOW DOES ONE PUT LOWER FALSE EYELASHES?!So Difficult eh~~`*Argh* Wonder when can I "master" the art of putting lower eyelashes?... I probably wun be touching lower false eyelashes until I "master" it... After all, I'm a lazy bum and terrible in pasting false eyelashes~

I actually saw( from my house when I was taking those selfies photos) Vernesa walking toward bus stop~And she texted me that she saw me boarding the bus when I was in bus~HAHAHAHA! We ended up going L2P together~ ^ U ^ 

I actually enjoyed today!!!So Happy meeting everyone~!

And First time talking that much to Vernesa today~!

Why today in Kobato cos? Coz convenient and after all the cos have been with me for exactly 11months already~ *KUKUKU*


No comments:

Post a Comment