OwO

OwO

Friday, December 6, 2013

Queenstown Ikea with Siman, Sanlian, Shiting and Yongjing~ *Spam pictures*

We were here at Ikea to buy some parts of Mr Zhu's Farewell Gift~We went after school, so Queenstown~ I haven't been to Ikea for quite long, so I'm basically styling up those "Animals" in Ikea while walking around~hehehes!
Before paying for our items, we went to the canteen in Ikea~ While waiting for my friends back from buying food, I took a lots of selcas due liking the orange-ish light(Only at one of the angles, there is orange-ish light)~ All taken using my lousy LG Lollipop Phone's front camera!
image host image host image host image host image host image host
*Fake candid pictures* lol
And when there were back...
image host
Siman!
image host
Shiting!
image host
image host
image host
and Group photos!
After they finished, off to pay for our items~And I didn't know such thing as self-payment machine in Ikea till today then I know~ plus they is even a corner providing newspapers,tape etc etc to let buyers wrap their own items, so that plastic bags are not needed~ *Wonders*
image host
~Half completed~

No comments:

Post a Comment