OwO

OwO

Friday, September 20, 2013

My Cosplans for next year or next next year~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Since I still have a lots of costumes and wigs(Rin, Syo, neko96, Misaki, Kobato, Yozora, Morgiana, Chitanda, Mayu and Junko Enoshima) at home(OnO)... 
I should stop buying this year and buy next year instead~
image host
1. ToTo Sakigami(Mocking Bird) from Deadman Wonderland
Difficult character for me but... I like!
Confirm getting his wig and costume~
*Excited to cos him next year(but dunno when)*
image host
2. Holo from Spice and Wolf
Confirm getting her wig and costume~
*Excited to cos her next year(but dunno when)*
image host
3. Tenri Or Diana from kami nomi zo shiru sekai megami-hen
They are my favourite girls from the anime!!!!!!!!
*Still thinking if to cos her or not*
image host

4. Sen(Chihiro) from Spirted Away
It's a film that was like 12years ago~ When I first watched it, I was still a primary school kids~ hehes don't know if I can manage to cos a 10years old girl?
If I'm really cos-ing her, I wanna find people who will cos as Haku and team up!!!!!!!!(hope will have)
*Still thinking if to cos her or not*

No comments:

Post a Comment