OwO

OwO

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day3 in Tioman~ *Waterfall*

It was raining in the morning-early afternoon~So we can't do much thing, we basicially play card game and nua till we booked the speed boat to go to Waterfall~
Early in the morning take photos~~~
image host
I'm like so "bright" here~hehes~
 image host image host
image host
*The cross again*and guess who's behind~
image host
when "Sadako" have a long brown hair instead~~~
image host image host
With Shi Ting~~~ OUO V                    With Apple and Yong Jing added
image host
This photo looks like got storylines one~
image host
Yong Jing glared at "Sadako": Why use my brown hair dye?!
"Sadako": I'm gonna hunt u~~~*Ignoring Yong Jing*
Wen Bin: Arhhhhhhhh~~~~
*Epic Scene* HAHAHAHAHA!
At the Waterfall area~ We took Speed Boat again today, not to snorkel but to go to the Huge Waterfall somewhere in Tioman~The sea was rather high tide and very wavy, it make it more thrill to be on the speed boat! Thus, the boat was very very jumpy~*I like*
When the speed boat was a distance to reach that place, I wasn't holding onto anything~We were like doing something like "whoever holds the bar, lose~" ~In the end, Yong Jing lose coz he seems to forget that it's still ongoing~HAHAHAHAHA YAY!
image host
image host 
image host
image host
The waterfall is really quite inside and have to climb through using rocks~Only get to put legs in the water, it's like natural cold and drinkable(I guess?) one~ *Do I sounds like a city idiot who have never seen a natural Waterfall before?* I really didn't see before~ It tastes like mineral water, but it's sweeter~
image host
image host
Awhile later I went to the higher part of the waterfall with Yong Jing, it's further up, super inside and quite tedious to get there~But worth the trip~ I went into the side part of the Waterfall since the water is not too deep and urgent~Only the mainstream was flowing super fast~I actually went in and out the water twice, at the 2nd time I almost got "stirred in" the mainstream coz I was too near to mainstream~
image host image host
*Taken before going Waterfall*            My " Kwang Su's mouth "
After we're back from Waterfall... ...
image host
*That Expression... I like~*
image host

image host
Apple's Stylist Hairstyle~~~
image host
YO!!!!!! Apple in the house!
image host
Centre parting with Apple before bathe~
image host
                                                                         After bathe!
image host

Our last sunset spent in Tioman~
image host

San Lian, Si Man, Apple, me, Yong Jing, Shi Ting and Wen Bin!
image host

lol bro where's you neck?HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!
image host
 image host
Using down-up angle coz using up-down angle to take self-shot is way to mainstream~~~

image host
 HAHAHAHAHAH!
image host
Si Man~~~
*Doesn't this looks artistic?*
image host
 *Drawing Circles*

image host
Apple~~~

image host
*That was my new slipper which looks like toilet slipper*
My slipper spoilt yesterday's night~
While Keng Huah's slipper spoilt on Day1 night~(If I didn't rmb wrongly)
And San Lian's slipper spoilt on Day1 morning~
image host
image host

Dinner time!!!!!!
Dining infront of the Evening Sky~~~~~~~~Beautiful~~~
image host
image host


No comments:

Post a Comment