OwO

OwO

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day1 in Tioman *Arrival* *Trial Snorkeling*

It's my very first time going to another country for holiday with friends~For the first time ever, my parents allow~ Maybe because I'm old enough?
My first trip was "impactful" enough when I was actually late for the bus ride(to Malaysia), forgot to bring Malaysia$$$(when I only have Singapore$2.30 in wallet) and forgot to bring toothbrush and toothpaste~Having no $ in a foreign country is pathetic coz I have to keep borrowing $... ...

I'm going to Tioman with Apple, Siman, Sanlian, Shi Ting, Yong Jing, Keng Huah and Wen Bin~
I was actually late...Even after all the running and chasing after bus and mrt~and then I give up and just alight at Bedok to take taxi to Orchard(Where we are suppose to meet to take the bus to Tioman's ferry terminal or sth like that)~ Initially, I'm suppose to meet them at 6.15am at Orchard mrt station then walk to the "bus stop" together but since I was late, we just meet at the "bus stop" straight away~ Worst thing ever is to have not enough to pay the taxi driver, that San Lian have help me pay the $14~since I only have $2.70 in my wallet, I paid the 40cents myself lol~ Thank San Lian!!!
and I only remember that I didn't bring my Malaysia $$$ when I was in bus to Tampines Interchange...lol That's toooooooo late... Haiis...What's with me going oversea without bringing $$$ to spend... Yong Jing lend me Malaysia$ when we were there~ Thank alots Yong Jing!

While we were in the ferry to Tioman....
image host

Siman, Sanlian, Apple and I~
image host
Shi Ting, Yong Jing, Keng Huat and Wen Bin~
image host
At the back of the ferry~~~
image host
image host

HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!                       Apple like superstar liao~
image host
image host

When we arrived Tioman...
image host
at the Jetty~
image host
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
image host
The sea water~~~~~~~rather clear~~~
image host image host
Meow~~~~~~~~~~~~~
image host
image host
Spot where my cap flew to~lol
It was the day when I have gotten many cuts(on my foot, knees and arm) made by corals~and sand all over my body and head till I bathe to got rid of sand... But at least I had a lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!! OUO
We rented the snorkeling equiments(till the day we leaving Tioman) We tried snorkeling first in the sea nearby our resort(Paya Beach Resort)~~~However, the process of walking toward deeper part of sea was rather long(since it's quite low tide) and painful(alots of rocks and dead corals in the sea)~ I have gotten some cuts from corals/dead corals while snorkeling/walking... This is my first time snorkeling, quite fascinating to see the sea creatures so close up!But it was really too shallow to snorkel liao and too much corals which scratched me~
It's epic that I saw a scene of a fish pooping infront my eyes... lol gross~
And on the shore Yong Jing was like burying my legs...when I say I don't want and then attack him with sand~ I kenna shoot back from him with sand too lol and that process continued till I stopped omg HAHAHAHAHA! That's how I ended up with sand all over myself... T n T
Okies can, nvm lor since we are "brothers"~
At night........... I don't quite remember much about what we all did~ Except for Si Man and I, the rest of them drink~~~
image host image host
                                                             Red Apple!
image host
Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment