OwO

OwO

Sunday, September 8, 2013

*Meet up with Friends to do something special**Sending Wan Ling off at airport at night*

Met friends in Bugis at 1pm to do something special~and I bought my school bag and Wan Ling's birthday present there too~Quite fun helping out although I didn't really help much~

I was back in Tampines at around 8+pm/9pm and went to "Awfully Chocolate" to buy Wan Ling's birthday cake~ We planned to surprise Wan Ling at the airport with a cake since she will be spending her birthday in China having Internship instead~(plus I wasn't free days before to meet up with her also)
image host
image host
image host
Indeed we really had a mini surprise early birthday celebration with Wan Ling at the airport~ Imagination and Reality really differ~ It not what I have imagined~hahahaha lol
Thank Si Man, Pearlyn and Yu Ting to share the cake $ with me!!!!
Read my letter well ar!!!Hope u like the present!
image host
It's sad but..Bye Wan Ling...Let's meet up soon after u're back from China!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment