OwO

OwO

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

~~~Simple "Surprise" Birthday Celebration~~~

image host
We failed to light up the candles since it's so windy at the Beach~ 
image host image host
Apples!!!!!!!!                                        Sandwiches made by Antricia and Wan Ling~ xin ku le!
image host image host
Delicious !
image host image host
My Cake!Looks Tasty!!!!!                      Seems like the wind is stubborn~              
image host image host
                                      AHHHHHH!
image host
My failed selca again~~

We went Teo Heng Karaoke place, the numbers of singers that we have never heard before damh alots sia and the singapore actors who sings a few or one song only also there sia~
There were alots of new/old KPOP SONGS THOUGH!!!!!
image host
That Mic Cap was written in Korean Language but that was made in China~Irony~ image host image host image host 
image host 
image host 
image host image host 
Hmm, the wind is still strong regardless of where, the fire on the candles kept disappearing and so we can't light up all the candles~That doesn't matter, I'll just blow it all~ > u <
image host 
Removing wax~~~
image host 
Look at how short the candles were after continuous lighting up the blown off candles~~~
image host 
So Who's Birthday is it for?
image host 
Me!!!
image host image host 
image host 
We manage to eat until like this with only 3 person~ WOW!
image host
My Birthday's Present from Wan Ling and Antricia!
Thank to Wan Ling and Antricia to celebrate my Birthday before I go to Indonesia tomorrow~!!!!!! 
I ate sandwiches made by them well~Nice!!!
I thought I'll be spending my Birthday in Indonesia where no one knows my birthday, the Birthday Celebration today make me feel so damh happy!!!so sweet of them! 
And the Karaoke too, I've enjoyed it much!
I like the bag you guys bought although it's entirely Black~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment