OwO

OwO

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day5:Skiing and Hot Spring! Shopping at DongDaeMun at night!

image host
하나선생님 and Us! Posing 귀여미poses!!!!
image host
Group photo at JiSan Skiing Resort!!!!
image host image host
At the Ski clothes rental store! *Ignore my ugly face*
image host image host
To be exact, I can't Ski eventhough I have only fell 2times out of the 4times while Skiing just because I wanna "brake".As for the another 2times I didn't fall were due to not "Braking", and I knocked down a toddler (I got apologise~) ~ I fell flat on the snowy ground once while trying to climb up the slope~ 
In the 2hours, I have only Ski 4times~ and the whole 2hours seems so long to me~ Skiing is fun because of the instant thrill but it damh not fun when I cannot stand up by myself and wasted so much time in removing the Ski thingy(Maybe it's just me only..).
image host
JUMP! I jump, Shuya Jump, Charmaine Jump!
image host image host
Shuya's sunglasses?                Valerie, Charmaine and I~
image host image host
Yae, we're trying to act cool!HEHEHEHEHE!

We went to Hot Spring after Skiing and.... ... I was quite shocked seeing naked women in there. I shouldn't be so shock, as there are countries which locals go into hot spring naked what.
Something special about the Hot Spring there:
There are Lemon Hot Spring, Strawberry Hot Spring, Hot Spring with slide(Cold Wind blow and slided into the warm hot spring~) and Cold Spring(entering Cold Spring at such weather is like ouch)~
Separated Hot Spring for the naked females and males but Mixed Hot Spring for the swimming wears females and males.

DINNER TIME IN Korean's Chinese Restaurant~
image host
Celebrating Wei Sheng's Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday to Wei Sheng!!!
image host

image host
CUTE!
image host
AHHH~!
image host image host
Look at how LONG the Jajungmyun is!!! OmO

We went Dongdaemun ourselves(took Subway ourselves), wonderful experience! I have gotten a uniquely cool bag at 30000won instead of 42000won after bargaining in Korean together with Shawn's help. Thank Shawn for lending me the $~(As I have only left 1000+won eventhough it's only the 5th day in Korea)
image host image host
A must try thing in Korea Subway!       Korea Subway actually allows eating~ but Singapore MRT.. NO!
image host image host
The "Rabbits" Family~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
image host
Look at how much Valerie bought~
image host
*In Korea Subway*
image host
Last picture taken while finding another subway station because that subway station we went, Closed.

Miss Eom actually waited for us to come back, she stood at the entrance of our dorm and asked us "What Time Is It Now?!"~ Because we all only manage to reach back our dorm at 11+pm... She seems to be worried+abits of angry, I feel so sorry being back so late...

No comments:

Post a Comment