OwO

OwO

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cunning Key and Obeying Minho~

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! KEY WAS SO Cunning!!!! Say wanna eat dinner together but purpose was to drag Min Ho to go Ice Skating together~

Key:look there~
Minho:I don't want You go skate there yourself
Key:*while attacking Minho* I can't skate alone~
Minho:*while kenna attack* Why not?
Key:It's the last day already, I can't play alone~
Minho: You go urself
Key: let's go together
Minho: don't want
Key: why don't want?don't like?
Minho:I just wanna eat, I'm hungry
Key:After skating, I'm treat you a meal.
Minho: Don't lies~
Key: Let's go let's go
Minho:But what about the crew(cameramen)?they can't wear skating shoes to film
Key:Just don't wear, we wear and play can already. Let's go Let's go
Minho: *started moving toward there by himself*

when reached the ice skating rink...
Minho:It's so cold here
Key:If it's not cold how we play this

Minho:Still thinking why am I here~I'm really hungry and is here to eat dinner de...
Key:*half laughing* We...we will be eating~
Minho: I saw a prettier and larger rink when I was alone at other place just now..
Key:But why you didn't skate just now?Must be you can't skate alone baa
Minho:No
Key:See~Now we can play with two people~
Minho:No because there is no reason to play that
Key:GO GO~ GO GO *poke him*   Nevermind, I take it that you agree to play~

Minho:*Ended up skating on the ice rink*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Key Succeed!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment