OwO

OwO

Saturday, March 23, 2013

*Aiyo Deep Fry..* ~Walk walk~

Finished Cooking Dinner at around 1pm~wow...Yes, DINNER!
Mum use the wrong word(Chinese) which resulted me to deep fry some of the egg plants, made the oil turn chaoda and a lots of smoke coming out of my kitchen etc etc~She stopped me and asked why I cook like that when I'm not suppose to cook like that!
Initially, Mum said: "Deep Fry the Egg Plants First, then squeeze out the oil and then Fry the Egg Plants+put Seasoning~"
Ended up should be *Fry instead of Deep Fry!
Reena and I meet up to walk around city hall area(Marina Square, Millenia Walk and Pan Pacific Hotel)~ and chat too~
image host
At Pan Pacific Hotel~~~ Look look see see~~~~~~
image host image host
Yeah, still at level 2~
image host
Trying to take picture with the Bar located downstair lol~
image host
At Pan Pacific Hotel level 1~ Sitting in the "Lamp" on the girlish flower chair!
image host
Here!
image host image host
More photos of us~~~~~~~
image host image host
Hotel Room Concept!lol                       My glass of coloured water with candle floating on it!
image host
CHEERS!!!
image host
I love this picture!
image host
image host
image host
image host
*How is my beanie?*
image host
Yeah AWESOME beanie wore on AWESOME Jennifer!
image host
Opps~
image host
Reena cute cute~!!
image host
End of camwhoring at the "Lamp"~
image host
Reena's OOTD shot at the curly stairway~
image host
So we all actually jump in the swimming pool even if we're not living in the hotel~
image host
This is how the "Lamps" looks like far level2~!Pretty!
image host
Me at level 1 mini bridge~!
image hostimage host
Hehes!
image host image host
Without clipping my fringe~                My hair is just too straight, esp my fringe...
image host image host
Taken in the mrt, I don't care about how other look at me~
image host image host
I've been receiving a lots of stares in the mrt(Maybe because of my beanie or makeup) but well, what can I do, I'm too Fabulous! HAHAHAHAHA!!! OVER CONFIDENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment