OwO

OwO

Monday, October 24, 2016

Replace

Chinese Dance SYF
All of us have to learn everything first...and then eventually one day, our dance teacher was like picking out the students that are like no good enough(for the main part). When I thought I might be staying but no, I.was.thelastone.who.was.picked.out. It's ok, it's just a dance.

School
all the works I have done for group projects... are usually replaced for better English or better ideas. I'm ok, coz I know my English is terrible and I'm not creative. What's more, my result ain't good anyway.

1 Week Event job
My initial role was the Cashier(CAN SIT DOWN yay)...and just went I got the hang of it and feel that it's quite fun/ok to work till the end of my job... I got replaced. I think I'm probably too slow.
and was assigned to another position: VIP queue control (Bored to death role->There.is.no.queue.at.all)
Then from that role->Packer->Give out shopping bag.
It's ok, coz I know I'm slow and not 100% accurate in handling money.

Now.
When I thought it's quite fun, and I got the hang of it. I thought I wun need to be a burden and kept asking questions to "disturb" busy colleague... There will be someone(native) replacing me for my current role for work. I will be doing other one. That means I need to learn new stuff all over again and struggle all over again. Being a burden again~
It's ok, coz I know I'm not that much of help since I'm not fluent in Korean and I don't even dare to speak basic Korean even if I know how to. It good that at least they hire someone native to help though-> she will be more useful than I am->the outcome will be more productive.

I'm not feeling sad/ blaming anyone for all this. I'm ok with all this. I'm just really disappointed with myself over time.

I guess I'm easily replaced.
Look at all this...
What the heck am I good at. Maybe it's just sleeping.
No wonder pretty much no one cares about my resume->no wonder I can't find job for so long.-> no wonder I don't know what to work as. (since there is nth I'm really good at even with a diploma+degree, they are still pretty much useless.)

Maybe I'm not hardworking enough to fill in the gap of my dumbness+slowness+poor memory.

I have always be wanting to be independent(from parents/Guy(As in I don't want to get married))....Is that even possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment