OwO

OwO

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm afraid of books now

~ A ~ Finally done with my essay.... just submitted since today is the due date.
Last one to go is the exam this Saturaday NIGHT(From 7pm to 10pm *EXTREMELY BAD TIMING*)..

And I have been reading soooooo many books(5 BOOKS;All NON-FICTION) this few days for this essay...I went to Tampines Library(on last Friday) and Kaplan library(on Monday) to search for books sia...

So for Monday...I didn't want to go back Kaplan again(I was having lesson there on the day before(Sunday library CLOSED)) just to borrow books, but I'm like stuck and really don't know how to start the whole essay, I need to borrow the "Media & Society" book like seriously... Coz we have never ever practiced writing essay before in the Bridging Class, and I have totally no concept of how to write a essay like this....
So I guess this is the difference, the difference of being in a university...much differences.. > A <
I'm terrible in English and I'm not smart too..I'm just hoping to just pass this bridging module then~
Relax abits...selfies!!!
image host  image host 
This Combi match well!
image host image host
And actually I was rather shocked that Kaplan Library didn't have computers to search for the books I want and didn't have computers to loan the books. That one librarian will do everyone for you, manually search and stamp due date on books like in olden days~ And The books are rather OLD, I only manage to find year 1999 "Media & Society" book instead of the year2008 edition lol better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment