OwO

OwO

Sunday, June 16, 2013

~Misaki Mei Photoshoot~ ~Out with Bryan~

image host
Initally, I wanted to have a pair of double eyelids for Misaki Mei... I succeed puting the tape last time during costest, but today... only one side success, the other side failed(failed twice...Argh)... Ended up taking out everything and finally started drawing eyeliner and so on(the whole makeup)~ Give up on being a double eyelids Misaki Mei~
Spent about 1hr 45mins to transform a sleepy head into Misaki Mei~ Quite fast right? HEHES!
image host image host image host image host
Happy Photoshoot~~~ Excited to see Onii-Chan's artistic photos~~~!
*기대해주세요!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
                                                               First Photo released~
image host


Second Identity today=Myself!!!! Waiting for Bryan with my well styled hair.. I shall....
image host image host image host image host image host image host
*Maybe I took too much selca*

After meeting with Bryan, we went to withdraw $~ I have withdrawn $50 OmO, knowing that bank will only left $40++... Well... I have spent almost $50, left $4.10 lo~
Bought a box of 5 pairs of eyelashes for $15.90, I must be crazy to buy that...EXPENSIVE lashes~It's beautiful though~Really too long didn't go shopping liao, spent $ like free flow~ lol
I have gotten a bag for Mum and haven't gotten a wallet for dad~Shall just look around in Tampines for a wallet for dad after school tomorrow~
Nice meeting with Bryan~But once again don't know where to walk~and Failed to walk to Haji Lane lol~

Tomorrow is MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY Argh........................

No comments:

Post a Comment