OwO

OwO

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Countdown+stayover

image host
Group photos with everyone~My eyes were ugly/scary due to the flash~
image host
Year 2013 using Fire Sparkers!
image host
New Year Cake after counting down at Yao Chong's house with them! First having this type of thing!HAHAHAHA!
image host
Luckily, I changed my card which resulted to Junrong losing instead of me...and he got cake's cream smash on his face~Such a good person ar Junrong, kenna this type of forfeit still can stay here like this for me to snap a picture~!Oh and Su Hui was looking at my camera too!
image host
Junrong's forfeit~This picture is pretty much unglam, sorry~HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Had a Vegetarien BBQ+New Year Countdown+stayover at Yao Chong's house with many many friends(Xin You(Organizer), Wen Ling, Yao Chong, Ke Chong, Su Hui, Su Xian, Li Mei jie jie, Junrong, Wei Quan and many more )~
At first, I was quite bored(before and during the BBQ) as there were too many people I don't know(mainly Adults, Yao Chong's relatives etc) around...
I brought Sushi which I have made to share with everyone but they also prepared alots of sushi too, so I ended up didn't bring down my sushi to the BBQ~(Indeed, their sushi taste much tasty-ier than mine~So delicious~)
Saw Li Mei jie jie, she looks so cute with short hair~!and she's staying over with us, YAY!
Started to talk to new friends, Le Xuan they all alots about KPOP, they like SHINee like me too, and Le Xuan like Key and Jong Hyun the most too!!!!!!!!And one more new friend, Jerry who is a Singaporean who live in New Zealand~He's here in Singapore for Vacation and we talked about other stuffs too!

Most of us didn't sleep the whole night, me too! Stay up to play a type of card game(which I have forgotten the name already), "Murderer"(MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE), "True Or Dare"(Basically True only, also good la, I get need alots of "Secrets" which I've never heard of) and talking session!
I shared my Sushi with them in the morning 4plusam I think~~~~So fast finish! I'm so damh happy~Finally understand why some people likes to cook~But well I only cook the foods I like and don't like to cook~
Until in was like 7plus am, we were like "Zombies" liao~Then eventually when home~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment