OwO

OwO

Friday, May 24, 2013

Photoshoot for "Kobato" 기대해주세요!

I have been envying several Cosplayers(secretly) who have been to a photoshoot, every time I saw their photos and were like "Aww, so cute!", "So pretty", "COOL"...  One day, I finally built up some courages to ask Zhenwei to help me do Kobato's photoshoot~(It's something I have been wanting to do after soooo long~)
I met up with Zhenwei and did my Kobato photoshoot in Expo~It was a fun and interesting experience as it was my very first time doing a Cosplay photoshoot!Especially with this new known friend, Zhenwei! I thought it will be super duper awkward at first but it turned put to be the opposite~ *Kukuku~*
I realised that doing a photoshoot like this requires a lots of patience from the photographer, he's real patient and I like most of the photos he took! I like the way he says that "I can take hundreds of photos to make it perfect enough just not to photoshop"~*Not the exact same words but sth like that*
I was very busy and exhausted yesterday(The Whole Day) till I forgot to buy a false eyelash's glue, my head not working well~(Actually is I keep forgetting to buy it before thursday and dragged till thursday still haven't buy, lol`)And Thank You So Much Vernesa, for lending me your false eyelash's glue so early in the morning(8plus am) despite that you're not at home~Sorry for the trouble!
Time:Early in morning 10plus am~The setting of this picture was in a super peaceful and beautiful cafe!The rest of the photos will be shared after Zhenwei is done with all the upload~Thank!
image host image host
Hehes! Back to normal~ I haven't been taking selca for a period of time~so...
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host
*KUKUKU* 기대해주세요!

No comments:

Post a Comment