OwO

OwO

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just received my skirt, so COSTEST TIME for Yozora!!!!!!!

image host
Full costume without sock and shoes(Coz I'm at home ya~)~
image host image host
annoying wig after I didn't keep properly~    I can't pose like Yozora... my face so chubby OmO
image host image host
Act cute ney~                                        I know this is ugly~Well I posted this up anyway
image host image host
To be honest, I didn't comb her hair so...
image host
 Yeah........ Hopefully I know how to really contour my face.
image host
This picture looks awesome in this direction~So don't rotate your laptop or sth~
image host
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!
image host image host
Gay Face~                                             TADAH Costume only~~~~~~~
*The lens is suppose to be purple, but I haven't open the lens, so I just use blue for costest.*
Kindda regret getting Yozora's costume, I realise I don't fit well as her... My face is too fat(If I exercise, my facial fat better go away!!!!!!!!) and childish for her. And one problem with me, I don't know how to act a fierce facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment