OwO

OwO

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Shopping with Wan Ling for CNY Clothes~

Suppose to meet Wan Ling at Tampines mrt station at 3pm de but well she was late for 1hr plus~Eventually after we meet, we went to Far East Plaza, as usual, there were like almost nothing for me to buy to wear on Chinese New Year...only bought a dress[$33] which have abit of blue denim and mainly black colour(wasn't a good colour for CNY buy aiyo have abit of blue can already).
Wan Ling didn't manage to get anything from Far East Plaza...
We went to H&M after that, Wan Ling bought 2 pieces of dress there~I have a denim jacket I wanna get, but I don't think it worth the price so not buying till have discount for it!
Then in Scape, I have bought 2 pieces of singlet[$10] and a E.L.F Concealer(non-animal tested)[$4]....and have a denim outer I wanna get but it's $35plus, so tempted to buy but AGAIN I don't think it worth that price. Wan Ling bought quite a few stuffs from scape flee market too~~~
Don't know how we shop, can shop till so late about 9plus /10pm~ I was hungry but don't feel like eating(save $)~
image host
Was hungry Until I bought Soya bean milk[$1.30] to drink~

Still haven't gotta any Tops to wear with all my bottoms which I have bought for CNY...
Hmmm...If really in the end no Tops to buy, I'll just wear those old Tops which I sedom wear for CNY~  
image host
Relatives will never know one~ Hahahahahaha!!!

image host
I'm still think of the $35plus denim outer...how sia...I want it but expensive isn't it? I think I can use it to match with the singlet and skinny...

No comments:

Post a Comment