OwO

OwO

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

~I was sleeping like pig~VIVIAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!

I have reached home at 9plus am, and straight away collapsed(fallen asleep) on my bed~ Woke up being Shocked, because it's 4plus pm~Generally, I'm like sleeping like pig on 1st day of the year! OmO
Anyways, it's Cousin VIVIAN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!! I have her presents already~!
I remember to bring her her present but forgotten to bring the sushi I've made for them to try...haiis..
I went to Bukit Badok(West Mall) to meet her and Alex~Although I have just came back from Bukit Gombak this morning~
Bryan and Jiaxun joined us later~HAHAHAHA!And Shamelessly, Bryan and I went to Pastamania's counter to ask for 2cups of free plain water without ordering anything~

image host image host

No comments:

Post a Comment