OwO

OwO

Sunday, January 27, 2013

~Exchange Fail~ ~Cool Studs and Denim Outer~!

image host
The studs($10.90 for 2 packets) I have just bought to stud my new Denim!
image host image host
Failed to change to Size S... T ~ T    My New Denim($35 that one that I say I was tempted but expensive)~

image host
That dress above is actually that one I have bought yesterday, and only realised that I got the wrong size(Size:XS instead of S) this afternoon when I took it out...*Instant Stunned*
lol that's slow of me.My mum was like calling me go back change the size~then I went all the back to Far East Plaza again to get it change... ...
And Eventually, the staff was like :"You can't change it unless it's defective.I'm so sorry."
image host
*Biting lip* *Sigh..*...Aiyo... Alright..Wasted trip~Feel like cutting a hole on it and ask for a change...But that will be very terrible of me so I'm just gonna just wear it as tight fitting dress lo, just don't gain even abit of FAT, if I gain abit more FAT wouldn't be able to fit in the dress liao~
So to make it not wasted, I walked to Scape and bought the denim I wanted so much despite the price, I still think it's quite expensive(for just a denim) after buying~

That's it for my Chinese New Year Clothes, I wun be buying anymore CNY Clothes since I've spent like $152 for them(2 skinny, 1 skirt, 1 dress and 1 denim outer)...

No comments:

Post a Comment