OwO

OwO

Saturday, September 6, 2014

STGCC Day1 as Enju and School Exam at night

 image host image host image host image host image host image host
My double eyelids kindda abit gone coz I accidentally put bb cream on the stickers OAO... Idk why eyebrows doesn't seem to be concealed...... spammed concealer already though
image host
Group Photo!!! I have been in cosplay group for a year already...I kindda like having a group to cos together for events/photoshoots...
Went to stgcc as Enju, and thank Max for inviting me to join his Black Bullet team out of sudden when he saw me. I wasn't a very Enju Enju though~ argh Vivien's Tina is sooooooooo CUTE~~!!!!~ So sad that I have to leave for exam so early... I was kindda rushing around meeting the people/friends I'm suppose to meet today~ X A X dead tired although I was fun only spent around 2+hrs in STGCC today > A < left at around 5pm
I actually dropped $15 at idk where and lost it..LOL hate hate hate myself for being so damh careless... I'M EVEN MORE BROKE NOW..
Nvm OAO
I shouldn't go event on the day of my exam next time..coz I don't feel like leaving and don't feel like studying for exam..I did revised the day before though.
I didn't manage to finish my Media Release for the exam..omg the media release this time round is damh difficult... and I spent too much time on my 10 points plan ..> A <.. I didn't write much on question1 either. What's worse is that I felt like shiting half-way of the paper... shouldn't have ate anything right before exam. Only manage to reach back home at 11+pm..  X A X 
Hopefully I at least will pass..
Oh ya, our class, we somehow took group photos using Chloe's phone before exam~~~~ ^ W ^ I guess we had quite some fun times together although I don't really know some of them, and with Piya for bridging lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment