OwO

OwO

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I have New Mobile Phone now ..OAO..

I have just re-contracted my phone contract...after 4+years of using my old LG Lollipop phone.
OMG I'm so not use to my new phone coz it's so damh huge > A < I only choose it coz it looks kindda decent(except that it's huge) and it's the cheapest among the brands I'm okies with.
When the staff told me that the NEW SIM CARD will be activated within 2minutes/2hours, I asked he to activate it a day later instead...
and then when he told me that it'll be activate in the morning around 9am(OMG THAT'S TOO SOON I CANNOT TAKE IT) the next day, I told him to activate it 2 days later instead. He helped me change again~ > A < so sorry I just cannot leave my old phone so soon...
I don't know why I just feel so sad changing my old phone off after the 4+years of using it...I just feel kindda sad replacing it with a new phone.
It's like...
no more cool LED on phone,
no more typing sms using buttons(I LOVE THE FEELING OF PRESSING PHONE BUTTONS),
no more typing words without the need to look at the phone,
no more flipping of phone(IT IS A KAWAII FLIP PHONE >A<),
no more hanging of keychains on phone unless I found a hole to put them, I dun think I see any,
no more convenient selfies, 
no longer being classified as Rare Phone, and
no more seeing Low Quality Photos taken from phone. lol

But with new phone,
I can using wifi/data/internet/whatever you call that liao!
I can finally play LLSIF on own phone liao!(I haven't DL on this phone yet)
I can have Whatsapp/Instagram liao!(But Idk if I will use to using them not)
I can check dictionary easily
I have 4GB DATA WUHOOO

SingTel give quite a numbers of free gift this time round...:
image host
Free SELFIES POD(which is SERIOUSLY damh embarrassing to use), Free additional 2GB DATA(for a year ONLY) and Free Screen Protector.
SEE THE HUGE SIZE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE OLD AND NEW
SEE HOW COOL MY OLD PHONE IS AND HOW COMMON MY NEW PHONE LOOK LIKE(although it's still quite pretty in white)

But still ....> A <.... SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT'S LIKE A PART OF ME FOR LIKE 4+YEARS ALREADYYYYYYYY........

No comments:

Post a Comment