OwO

OwO

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Belated Birthday Surprise for Wan Ling with Antricia!!! and shopping!!!!!! DURIAN SHAVED ICE!!!!!!

Antricia and I actually planned a surprise celebration for Wan Ling's birthday, it's suppose to be Last Friday but Last Friday she's not free...so it is today instead!!!
We actually met early to buy cake and went her house with it~~~~Lit up candles and knocked the door..when she opened the door we were singing birthday song HAHAHAHAHAHA
I actually forgot to bring her present > A < omg I only remembered when we're about to go to Wan Ling's house haiis... I scare I forget to bring, I purposely put it right beside the bag I'm carrying today!!! Yet I still forgot!!!
image host
And the zip of this dress broke completely along the way to meet Antricia, luckily I have safety pins in my bag sia!!! too fat liao...lol
image host
Meanwhile *in Wan Ling's house*~~
image host image host
Antricia left half-way and went for her school lesson.... We off to lunch and Bugis~~~~Long time no shop already~~~~

~~Dhoby Ghaut~~
 image host  image host
image host
AND IN BUGIS~!!! OMG FINALLY GET TO GO THIS DESSERT SHOP in bugis!!! THE DURIAN SHAVED ICE IS SO DAMH TASTY AND SO DURIAN!!! THERE IS EVEN "REAL DURIAN MEAT"!!!! I REALLY Haven't have durian for like soooooooo long even since I missed the durians my parents bought when I went to Cosfest!!!!! OAO
Looking at the menu, I just wanna trying ALL THE SHAVED ICE:DURIAN,STRAWBERRY,MANGO, HONEYDEW ETC ETC(excluding chocolate flavor)! But seems like I will wanna eat the durian shaved ice once again when I visit here again!!! I wonder if the HONEYDEW will be nice, it looks good though I afraid that I'll taste artificial or sortta?
imgbox
*THIS IS THE ONE* DURIAN SHAVED ICE!!!
image host
image host

No comments:

Post a Comment