OwO

OwO

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vivo City with Yong Xiang(did I spell correct?anyway in hanyupinyin is this spelling)~ HAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!!

image host

image host
 Gonna use this to try chalk dye soon!
image host image host image host

image hostimage host

Sorry for spoiling your eyes~~~HAHAHAHAHA!!!



image host
My epic face~I see pimple on my face and on his face!!!!Hi5!

image host
Long time no see ar Yong Xiang!!!HAHAHAHAHA!After we met in Clementi, finally decided to go Vivo City!!!Didn't take much pictures coz you know...Don't have the feel(to take pictures)~
I clipped 3 coloured hair extension which I thought were all not obvious...that salegirl in Sephora saw and told me they were pretty+ask price+where I bought from. Hehes~
I went Sephora to look for Bronzer/Contouring cream, oh well..LOOK only can't buy nor try(another staff wanna help/teach me to contour, but I didn't have enough time.)~
The contouring thingy she introduce me was like $45...so I don't think I will want it too~


No comments:

Post a Comment