OwO

OwO

Friday, November 16, 2012

Mobile Phone. T ~ T Annoyed by the fact that...

It's so ANNOYING~!!!! T n T
I went Singtel Shop to find "LG SU780 Lollipop3", the staff checked for me, he told me they DON'T HAVE THIS MODEL...Sure, it's alright~
Staff:You're looking for LG phone right? LG have this newest... ...**Blah blah blah blah blah**
Me:*cut him off*Sorry, I don't want Smartphones~Does you guys sell other normal keypad mobile phones except for the abnormal Blackberry?
Staff:*Thinking...*We don't sell any keypad mobile phones anymore other than Blackberry.

Not planning to give up, I went to a smaller Singtel shop and asked the same old questions.
Staff:We have some keypad mobile phones.*Show*
Me:* T m T * Errr...It's alright, thank you!
They are some old Nokia and 1 and only Sumsung old and ugly flipphone... Jawdropped.

WHY BOTH PLACES SELLING ALL THE SIMILAR LOOKING TOUCHSCREEN MOBILE PHONES AND BLACKBERRY?!All TOUCHSCREEN MOBILE PHONES(regardless of brands) have the same old boring look~~~As for Blackberry...Geez..no need to say liao, disgustingly ultra tiny keypads and screen(inconvenient for me.)~~~~

I don't think I will be able to change my mobile phone soon, there were absolutely nothing for my to change!I just want a Mobile phone that resemble my current "LG Lollipop(oldest Lollipop)", and have similar functions as it~It's as simple as that~

I just hate how my finger always touch 2keypads at once while using other people Touch-Screen mobile phones, 
and how all Touch-Screen mobile phones look like.

I know Touch-Screen mobile phones are DAMH SEXY till people love to TOUCH them and have many many convenient+useful functions. I know all those, we all know all those stuffs. However, I still prefer a keypad mobile phone despite that it doesn't have all those functions and stuffs which a Touch-Screen mobile phone have.

I don't hate Smartphones, but personally.. I dislike using them.
~maybe it's just me~

No comments:

Post a Comment