OwO

OwO

Thursday, March 10, 2016

"Street Churro" Insadong

image host   image host
I have bought churro from "Street Churro" in Insadong before and...
THE CHURRO FROM THIS SHOP IS SUPER DELICIOUS AND THE APPLE SAUCE just taste SO GOOD, VERY APPLE APPLE SAUCE!!! The churro is so crispy so crispy, it's more toward the crispy side than doughy!!! It's so much nicer than those I ate in Singapore....
It's not that expensive also, it's 2000won for this with apple sauce!
I have no idea how Antricia and I got here, so we actually walked from bukchon hanok village...and wanted to walk to Insadong's main road.
Craving for churro of all sudden... I missed the taste of churro from "Street Churro"...
BUT I'M NOT IN KOREA ANYMORE T A T
Ahhh I'm think of trying Mr Churro from Ion Orchard if I'm there~ I wonder if it's of the similar taste or not...


No comments:

Post a Comment