OwO

OwO

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Nam Gung Min and Hong Jin Young couple

image host

After Adam couple (Jo Kwon and Ga In), MinYoung Couple is only the second couple I really love them alots, like have watched finish all their episodes on "We Got Married"!*I miss Adam couple*
"We Got Married" Nam Gung Min and Hong Jin Young couple (year 2014 start de) is really cute and funny to watch~~~ It was so funny when Min sings... He really can't sing HAHAHAHA.. When he dance, HAHAHAHHA I just cannot.
image host

Ahhh, having a boyfriend like Hong Jin Young(she's a female but if she is a male) will be so much fun~!!! I really like Hong Jin Young's super outgoing characters on screen~ Except that she's afraid of height and all the super fun rides. Nam Gung Min is just not boyfriend material...(Other than being able to ride all the thrill rides.)
image host

 But he sure make a good match with Hong Jin Young~~~I'm hoping that they are secretly together out of "We Got Married" hehehes! But I have seen articles about them not contacting each other after the show ended (Plus Nam Gung Min have a girlfriend already, like she's a model...)~ HAHAHHAA must be Hong Jin Young cannot stand Nam Gung Min baa? *just joking* Min's fans dun kill me arh~

Do you know how I started watching MinYoung Couple?
After I was being so frustrated and tense from watching "Remember- War Of Son"(a drama where Nam Gung Min is the villain), I wanna watch a more light heart-ed and hilarious show... I really hated Nam Gung Min's role in the drama alots!!! "The Girl who can see smell" also, I dislike Nam Gung Min's role alots! So I started watching Nam Gung Min being in a variety show("We Got Married"), he was really different (obviously) from the dramas'role~ HAHAHAHA

As I watch, I fell for Hong Jin Young more, she have the kind of charm whereby you will like her alots(as a friend la) everytimes you see her. Previously, I likes some of her songs, now I like her as a person~ Hong Jin Young, you have just gained a fans!

Min: "What if I'm caught cheating?"
image host
Jin Young:"I could forgive you twice."
image host
Jin Young: "Oppa, what if I'm caught cheating?"
Min: "I will kill you."
HAHAHHAHA

And the Jin Young was embarrassed coz... (see the photo below)...she just hide under Min's coat HAHAHHAHA SO CUTE
image host
image host

No comments:

Post a Comment