OwO

OwO

Saturday, April 26, 2014

That's just what I'm thinking recently... nothing serious~

Looking at so many friends on facebook, don't know who to talk to...
Looking at so many friends' name in my mobile phone contact, don't know who to ask out when I wanna go out...
As well as when I need help, I can't seems to think of anyone who I can turn to...I feel bad asking for help...
I seems to be having a lot of friends, but I don't seems to have friends except for those 1 or 2..
I don't seems to know how to start a topic and I don't seems to know where to go if I wanna go out with friends. It's always that few lines and it's always that few places...
To be honest, I don't really sms my friends much and don't really reply much... I'm much toward face to face chat/talk~
Whenever I haven't seen them for too long,I feel the distances each time... And for some, seems like without any reasons they sortta just disappeared from my life... I'm a person who think too much, always thinking too much and part of me don't express my true emotions when I'm sad/disappointed/pain(physically)/angry(rarely)...As I don't want people around me to feel awkward/uncomfortable/that I'm weak/that I'm a difficult person~*Masked away all my own unhappiness* Or rather I don't really express myself~
I seriously can't imagine myself working life/university....

I'm glad I at least have a space to vent out everythings~
p.s: *Argh, the mosquito bites I got yesterday are damh itchy OAO*

No comments:

Post a Comment