OwO

OwO

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Full-time Holiday

image host
I still need to keep correcting people that I've already graduated from University from SCHOOL. Coz alots of them still think that I'm still schooling(poly/ sec school)~~~HAHAHHAA My look is deceiving~
After knowing that I have finished school, most of them asked me about my job.
Me:"I'm having a full-time Holiday now." (Enjoying life now~ But with minimum amount of money...)
Have been spamming and sending my resume to companies and I have yet to receive any reply except for two. I have been invited to One interview for shitty admin job and another one is for my internship. So I have only been to two interviews. I do really want that internship though... But that staff in the company told me that I will only know the result after 1-2weeks. So I'm still waiting...since it only have been 6 days since the interview. I still don't know if I should apply more other intern positions/ jobs or just wait first(in case my intern company accept me). That awkward period of time...
For now, I'm just gonna work for part-time event job first... but it's only for 3 days then it's gone.

I didn't know it's actually so difficult to get a job... when I only have all the certificates but no work experience(never intern before either) at all. What I mean by no working experience is referring to the relevant working experience, I do have a lot of working experience but it's all very part-time/ very temporary that last only for 1 to 5 days (all the event jobs) which is pretty much useless to put them into my resume. Even with a private university degree certificate doesn't help much either coz it's so common, almost everyone have a degree certificate.
Seems like nowadays most companies (90%) want someone with relevant work experience, even for internship too. Experience wins over Qualification. If I wasn't given a chance, I will never have any working experience then, then I will never get a job. Isn't that right?

You know the pressure is there when you're the eldest, you parents are already so old liao and you're still jobless. The pressure increases when everyone kept asking me about my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment