OwO

OwO

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kotori UR version Costest!!!

I realized that...I always buy complicated Kotori's cos(except uniform version)... Kotori Season1 OP Version is complicated enough for me and now I got this UR version Cos, it's even more complicated with more accessories...and I even have to make the birds and stick. Nevertheless...I love this version and the cos!!!!!! I actually just collected this cos on Monday only...
image host
image host
*Full Body*
I know I looks damh short(although I'm just 1cm shorter that Kotori) and tummy is not slim enough to be revealed~
There is actually another white bird on my shoulder but blocked by the hair  X A X The socks are like 1  long 1 short so.... 

image host image host
                                                       Made by me ^W^ except that the ribbon was provided in my costume.
image host image host
Made by me~ *Chirp Chirp*
image host image host image host image host

No comments:

Post a Comment